Thursday, October 14, 2010

Perfume Wishlist

How I wish I have tons of perfume like this:;p. Honestly, I wasn't someone who's into perfume until I got married.My husband once (before kawen) suggested me to buy a Paris Hilton Heiress set for the hantaran and I just said, "Ok, go and buy it" without smelling it.How can you buy a perfume without smelling it?;p C'mon, now we have the internet kan.You can read all the perfume reviews.Kat Youtube pon ada.1st time tau I macam tahap jakun apa ntah.Kesian.;p

Yeah, perfumes are found a really difficult to review.Macam mana saya nak bagitau bau kucing saya dengan sebuah karangan?Ceh, lari topik. You can imagine it but it may not be the same as what you've imagined.Of course I can show you how's my cat looks like but I can't 'show' you its smell.LOL.



Fortunately, I love my wedding perfume!I love its smell, I love its bottle (it makes me like pink even I'm not really a pink lover!) It makes me feel like being a bride every time I spray it.Ceh, sebab masa kawen pakai.;p I thought it would be my all-time-favourite perfume.Actually now pon sangat suka jugak tapi gatal suka pulak yang ini;

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy!!~~~
Remember that it's been put in my wishlist?Ceh, tiada siapalah yang nak ingat.;p

What the fish beli botol 100ml & 50ml sekali?

Actually mula2 tunggu sale for the cheapest price.50ml is on bargain I pon beli.Then 100ml bargain lagi best I pon beli lagi.Padahal perfume sedia ada tak habis2 lagi.Sudahnya both perfume yang dibeli simpan je.Still new dalam plastik.Tengok je everyday supaya tak termimpi2 lagi.Hahah~~

This perfume was my midnight fantasy.:D My perfume wishlist is done now and I really hope that I won't have any more wish for a perfume.*dalam masa terdekat*

Btw, I'm planning to sell the 50ml bottle for RM140.100ml bottle is enough for me.Interested, anyone?Tapi kena tunggu saya balik Msia or ship barang ke Msia la.Heh.

December is around the corner.It means that Xmas sale sudah dekat.Wajib tahan nafsu.I repeat, wajib.Untuk masa depan yang gemilang.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment