Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pink of Health

I rarely eat fish (I mean fresh fish) since sampai Adelaide ni cos fish are quite expensive here.Honestly I don't mind to eat chicken everyday & I think I could eat chicken every day for the rest of my life.LOL.Kat Malaysia pon kalau emak masak ikan dan ayam sekali, sure tak berapa terusik ikan.Isk.Ok, I'm a BIG FAN of lamb.I always prefer lamb than chicken.Tapi gilalah if hari2 nak makan lamb.;p

I'm a lil bit sangat sedikit choosy with fish.Yelah, siapa yang suka ikan jaket kat asrama? I do love keli,siakap,terubuk,jenahak, bawal,ikan bilis,sardin tin& butterfish at Barnacle Bill!!Tapi kalau laksa pakailah ikan apa pon sure saya suka.I ate 7 plates of laksa in a day.That's my best record.:D If McD pulak, Fillet O'Fish will be the last choice (pernah order ke tak ntah?) but I've tasted it anyway.

It's going to be a long list if I have to write about my "LOVE TO EAT" and "DON'T REALLY LIKE TO EAT".;P

The worst part is when we need to force ourselves to eat something that we don't like.GRR...

Masa kena denggi berdarah dulu maybe lambat baik sebab saya tak suka langsung 100 plus.Luckily during that time dah ada 100 plus Tangy Tangerine flavour.Bolehlah minum sikit2.
Now kaki senang sangat kebas2 kena rajin makan pisang.Jenis pisang pon memilih.Banana split,cekodok,kek,pengat pisang suka pulak.Jus pisang?A big NO!!Encik Husband suruh makan pisang, makan saja.;p

Due to balance my terrible (terrible sebab macam2) eating habit, I think it's important for me to take food supplements.


Today's Purchase (Husband's purchase to be exact.;p) at Chemist Warehouse.

I never knew that there are Men's and Women's multi-vitamin.Yeah,men and women have different nutrient needs.E.g for this Women's multi contains Evening Primrose Oil and Men's multi doesn't have it.I told my husband not to take wrong multi-vitamin since the bottle is quite similar."Nanti awak yang mengandung & saya makin bertambah2 misai." I was just kidding.;) ok tipu giler saya guna 'saya' dan 'awak'.;p

P/S - Still not in the mood to update about Brisbane/Gold Coast.(~_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment