Sunday, September 12, 2010

Coincidence?

Britney Spears Fantasy



VS


Wonderful perfume by Benton

I found Wonderful Perfume while I was browsing for an item on eBay.Yeah, it does look very similar like Britney Spears Fantasy at first glance but I'm not sure whether they have similar smell too.It is cheaper (almost half price!) than Britney Spears Fantasy for 100ml perfume.

Anyway, for a customer like me who already knows how Britney Spears Fantasy looks like, I won't buy the Wonderful Perfume.(sorry to say!) You can have Britney Spears Fantasy here for $39 (about RM120) Kat Malaysia pergi survey counter price RM220 100ml.Huhu. I bought one for my sister.

Do you think this is coincidence or what? I think it's too weird to be a coincidence! I tried to find out more about Wonderful perfume but I found nothing helpful.;p


P/S - I prefer to have Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy but my hantaran perfume is still so much left.;p How quickly do you go through a perfume bottle 100ml?

No comments:

Post a Comment