Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Half Day

Yesterday we went to Glenelg. Glenelg is Adelaide's most popular beach destination.It's quite far from our home; about 20-30 minutes drive.This is my 2nd time going to the beach here.Alamak,yang tempat 1st tu tak ingat nama.;p Since it's winter now, you won't see anyone wearing bikini at the beach.;p You'll just see people are jogging, canoeing, taking their dogs for a walk etc.

H.U.S.B.A.N.D


Beautiful view


Yours truly.;p


A-must-pose.


Hotel


No caption


Beach house


Tram.One of the specialties of Adelaide.:)


You may find a wide range of shops for all your needs here.I was craving for an ice-cream (even it's winter!) so let's go to...


Nando's???No,not Nando's..;p

Let's go to.........

Royal Copenhagen!


I was getting confused with which one to order.;p


I chose Cookies Cream Regular 1 scoop. It costs $5 (no tax). You can add chocolate on your cone and whipped cream on top for FREE!!


The best part is, you can always add-on colourful/choc rice or nuts and fudging up your ice creams with the chocolate and caramel fudges while eating them!!
Left:Choc fudge Right:Caramel fudge


Before going back home, we went to Sofra Kebab House for dinner.





Ok, enough for today.:)I'm tired of uploading pictures. Btw, for my family/friends, if you wanna see the clearer pics, you may visit my fb.

4 comments: