Thursday, July 22, 2010

My 1st Day in Melbourne

19 July 2010
- Departed from Adelaide.Flew with Tiger Airways.Yeay!!Got a window seat again!!
- Arrived Melbourne airport about 2pm after 1 hour & 30 minutes journey.
- Adelaide is 30 minutes behind Melbourne.

Bye2 Adelaide.See you after 1 week.;p


- My dear cousin fetched me at the airport.She took me to her house at Lygon Street.
- Walked around Melbourne city, bought a perfume and had dinner.
- Melbourne is not as cold as I've thought.Penat je bawak jaket yg paling tebal.Thanks to my cousin who lent me her nice jacket.(I think it makes me slimmer & taller.;p)










- I couldn't sleep well at night even the room was comfortable enough with heater.(Missing my husband, maybe?;p) Btw, we only use heater at night starting from 8pm at our home in Adelaide and we only use blanket heater while sleeping. My husband has trained me to survive without heater at home maka badan saya agak kebal pada waktu siang sehingga jam 8 malam.;p

How to Stay Warm at Home Without a Heater?These are some of our tips.

P/S - I love wearing thermal gear everyday to keep me warm.sampai laki sendiri punya pon saya sapu.

1 comment: