Sunday, June 13, 2010

Myer Tea Tree Plaza

Yesterday my husband took me to Myer Tea Tree Plaza, since I've never been there before. It is not as big as MidValley Megamall or One Utama in Malaysia. However, there were many people there since Myer was having their sale or maybe because yesterday was Saturday.

One of the reasons of going to Myer:

Clinique 3-Step Skin Care for trial.FOC of course!;p


My friend has suggested me to try Clinique products as I complained to her about my skin which was getting dry especially on nose area due to cold weather.Btw, my skin now is going back to normal even better I think by using my usual daily facial care, Irise. I just need to apply them more regularly than before.What I love most during winter is my skin won't become oily at all!


We made our 1st purchase at Angus and Robertson. It is a bookstore chain in Australia. I don't know which outlet of Angus&Robertson is the biggest one but in Myer, it is not even as big as MPH Alpha Angle.;)


Left:Mine Right:Not mine.


Back to the main purpose of going shopping, searching for a pair of winter boots since I couldn't stand the weather anymore.

Looks like a pair of boring boots but they are comfortable enough.;p


Before going back home,I forced my husband to shop at Chemist Warehouse as they were having sale too!!

100% genuine of course.Can you let it go at $9.99??!No, I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment