Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jolly Jumper

Went to Sunday Market yesterday with my neighbour Kak Su and she influenced me to buy Jolly Jumper! I never knew about Jolly Jumper before even Kak Su cakap during baby expo haritu ada demonstration/promotion Jolly Jumper.*How come I didn't notice it?* At first dengar rasa macam nama penulis buku kanak-kanak.LOL.

 Source: Google


Benefits for babies:
- It’s good exercise for babies
- Strengthens baby’s leg muscles
- Promotes earlier walking (by virtue of the fact that it strengthens their leg muscles) and motor coordination

Bought mine at $7 but I'm not sure whether my baby will like it or not. Harapnya suka & cepat berjalan la ye.. so cepat sikit boleh tambah baby lagi 1.;p

Look at this cute baby. She really enjoys her Jolly Jumper!
 

2 comments:

  1. Salam..nak.tanya masih guna jolly jumper lg? ade jual lg x?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolly jumper is now available in Malaysia la at www.jumpingbabyjacks.com

    ReplyDelete