Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Mugcake

Yeay!I've made my 5-Minute Chocolate Cake - inspired by this from one of my fav bloggers.:)

Someone-I donno-who (kalau kamu silalah bagitau.:D) gave me this mug (a pair of couple mugs actually) from Aussino during my big day and I love it so much!!It becomes my daily mug.:)




Ok.Back to the main topic.;p


You just need:
1 mug of course!;p
2 tablespoon baking cocoa - I used Cadbury Drinking Chocolate instead.;p
4 tablespoon sugar
1 egg
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 tablespoon milk - I used Devondale Fresh Milk
4 tablespoon flour Orang Aussie sebut 'flower'.:D
Vanilla essence
Chocolate chips

Btw, you may adjust the recipe according to your taste.You can find more about this cake at Youtube.

This cake is too much for me. I couldn't finish it.maka, Encik Husband silalah habiskan.;p

1 high-fat-cake = no dinner.LOL.


P/S - My next mission is Strawberry Oreo Pie.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment